Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Computer Armoire - Furniture

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Computer Armoire - Furniture

Technical Details

  • Sauder Computer Armoire, Ebony Ash Finish,
Computer Armoire - Furniture



More about Computer Armoire - Furniture

Check price


Related Product


Sauder Orchard Hills Hutch For 401929 Corner Desk Carolina Oak
KidKraft Pinboard Desk and Chair Set

Product Description


Sauder Computer Armoire, Ebony Ash Finish, Need a home office but haven't got an extra room? The Sauder Computer Armoire is the ultimate space-saving solution. The computer armoire features a cabinet that conceals a monitor, printer, CPU and more, while a slide-out shelf provides space a keyboard and mouse. When not in use, simply close the doors and it's a classic armoire. Quick and easy assembly with patented TWIST-LOCK fasteners
Customer Reviews
5 star
0
4 star
1
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
2
3 reviews
2.0 out of 5 stars
Write a customer review
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
Innovex computer armoire February 2, 2012
By Dix
terrific idea - however in just starting to put this together I damaged first one then a second piece - these were two shelves C ; E - customer service sent out replacements - I decided to give up on putting it together - the pressed particle board was just too delicate - and crumbled easily when I put in the lock screws - one time I merely picked up a section that had been put together and the whole lock set crumbled out of the shelf - I returned the armoire and will purchase the brand Sauder - if one could get this assembled without damage it may be fine - but I would not trust my computer and printer on it - I had not heard of Innovex before - but now I have
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Do not buy January 14, 2012
By nexus_one
I bought this product awhile from Walmart. The problems with it is that when i got this in through Fed Ex, it was chipped and the box was damaged. This product tends to get marks in it later on like scratches. And then the finish would peel on the bottom of the desk. Pieces will break off from the screws you put in. I recommend getting a real wooded desk.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Good Cabinet April 12, 2012
By K. McElroy
I purchased this product (not through Amazon) but came back here to recommend it to a friend and saw the negative reviews. I want to say I paid about the same price as Amazon is advertising. This armoire works well for my needs. I am able to fit 2 printers on the bottom in addition to the CPU (my only complaint (and the reason for the 4 stars)is that the armoire wasn't deep enough for my CPU with cables attached so I had to cut out the back -- fairly easy with a box cutter -- to allow the CPU to sit in fully and be able to close the doors. The shelves on the top adjust so that is nice too. I am able to "lock" the doors with a child safety latch and that keeps my toddler out of it. Yes the product is made of particle board (and the price reflects this)but fully assembled it is heavy and difficult to move but I still secured it to the wall with the included safety bracket. I had no issues putting it together with a screwdriver by myself -- it took less than 2 hours. Adjusting the doors so they would close without scraping the bottom was the "most difficult" part but easily fixed with the help of my husband.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
› See all 3 customer reviews
Write a customer review
Advertisement

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 31 x 52 x 20 inches ; 129 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 129 pounds
  • ASIN: B004689MGA
  • Item model number: 169729
View

0 comments:

Post a Comment